Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10 inch upcycled vintage- Multi Colored- Christmas light wreath $50

10 inch upcycled vintage- Multi Colored- Christmas light wreath-Christmas in July (almost)

Click here to visit shop!

This is one of my most popular ornament wreaths!

here is a 10" vintage, multi colored Christmas light wreath that is upcycled.

When we were getting all the Christmas decor together and out of storage to set up the lights. My hubby found several strands of vintage christmas lights that no longer worked. I couldn't bear to throw them out. I ended up upcycling the bulbs off of them and made this lovely, OOAK wreath.

This wreath is my own design. I dont think you would find another one like it in the stores. ;)

This is the exact wreath you will receive.

In the middle of the wreath are small ornament balls that I placed over the ends of the vintage bulb that would normally screw into the socket. A few bells are dispursed throughout the wreath for a little extra Christmas cheer!!

There is gold ribbon attatched to the top of the wreath and it is ready to be hung.

This wreath is not waterproof. However, it would look adorable on the front door underneath the eves.
You could also hang in on a door knob, or on the wall inside your home.

Made in a smoke free home.

I plan on making several other ones, so if you like this one but want it in a different color. Please just send me a convo!

take a peek at my blog and follow if youd like: www.hollystock.blogspot.com

thanks and have a happy day!!!       

No comments: