Sunday, October 30, 2011

Upcycled Vintage Earrings

****Click here to visit shop

*Earrings, Upcycled Vintage Earrings, Vintage Flowers, White, Brown, Gold*

Like a crisp white buttoned down shirt paired with a pencil skirt, a chunky brown belt, and some tall riding boots, these white and smoky quartz Eva Earrings are so in tune with the color trends of the season. I love the neutral palate of white petals and dark brown gemstones, with touches of black and accents of luxurious gold. 

The Eva Earrings feature chic vintage flowers, set in gold-tone metal, taken from a charming vintage necklace. The happy vintage flowers are accented with large, faceted Smoky Quartz gemstone teardrops, wrapped with 14k gold filled wire. Hanging from 14k gold filled french hook wires, these earrings measure approximately 2".

All Erica Leilani Designs pieces come elegantly gift-wrapped for easy gift-giving or for you to enjoy.


**What my customers are saying**
"I love every piece that I've purchased from Erica! She's quick to respond, easy to work with, and the jewelry is definitely vintage glam :) Shipping's quick, too! I will definitely be back!"

"These have quickly become one of my favorite pairs of earrings. Really fun jewelry!"
Thank you for your interest in these Clara Earrings, I hope you enjoy shopping Erica Leilani Designs!

No comments: