Sunday, October 30, 2011

Original Painted Wild Roses on Parchment Music Sheet

****Click here to visit shop

Shabby Chic Decor ..what better then parchment and wild roses. I printed a vintage song sheet of music, 'To A Wild Rose' onto acid free antique colored parchment paper then painted wild roses, leaves and complimentary flowers onto the parchment.

I mounted the painting on High Quality Premium Hunter Green and acid free heavy weight stock, with clear cello corners. Backed the painting with firm backing and slipped it into a protective cello sleeve.

Will look at home sitting on your Piano, a bedroom wall or a perfect place you choose.

I ship worldwide, please contact me for a postage quote.

Thanks so much for looking.

I welcome CUSTOM ORDERS, painting, calligraphy, pen and ink illustrations

1 comment:

Cherished.Wife said...

That is SO beautiful! I'm off to check out your shop!