Friday, November 4, 2011

Preparing for your craft show and Drawing!

This time of year brings a lot of cheer with craft shows.  People love home made items or vintage things.  This note is to ask you tips on what you do to prepare yourself for those big shows?

I will be holding a drawing for a coffee cup cozy from my Jules Java Jackets Etsy shop.  The way you enter is to ;make a comment to this blog by answering the question above.  On November 25, I will choose a random winner.  See below for an example of what the cozy could look like:
Reverse side of "wild coffee time"


8 comments:

granny said...

I set up at home and take pics. When I get to the event i have the pics to refresh my mind on a great layout

georgiamarbles said...

I try to have at least 3 of each item so in case a family come along and buys they can get matching items. I also try to make sure all of my items are tagged before arriving and that the table covers are packed last in the bins so i can cover the tables and start displaying as soon as i get there .

Unknown said...

It's been a long time since I did a craft fair so I don't have any advice.

Julia Badgley said...

I've never done one, so I don't have any tips! What stops me is not being sure that I have enough merchandise.

Unknown said...

hmmm... there are lot's of things on my checklist before a boutique or show- but the main one, is to have a good selection of items with a range of price points. Also- to make sure I have at least 3 items of each design group.
That's the tip that works for me to feel prepared. Then there's the prayer part to complete it all! :D

Tisha said...

I haven't done any craft shows yet, but hopefully I can do some in the spring. Lack of inventory and purchasing the big items like tent, tables, and displays. The other comments posted before mine are very helpful.

MYSAVIOR said...

I have not done a craft show in many years.
Lots of helpful comments here.

♥♥♥
Sue

Welcome to My World said...

I have not done a craft show in a long time but I LOVE going to them. In recent years, I have been going to one almost every weekend. I do see most people who are setting up their spots with pictures of their set ups or diagrams of their set ups. Thanks for the chance.